Skullcandy Heshes. Any good?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by wat., Feb 25, 2010.

1. wat.

wat. New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I've had a few sets of Skullcandies, and I've always been happy with them. I currently have a set of Lowriders that I got for $15 a few years ago.

I've been thinking about picking up a set of Heshes for around the house and recording. I've been seeing them for around $30,

Are they any good at that price?
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Skullcandy is not good sound quality and breaks often
  3. The Untouchable iPod

The Untouchable iPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. wat.

wat. New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I've yet to see skullcandies break easily. I've had Ink'd, and Lowriders, and neither have given me trouble.

My Lowriders are almost three years old, and still work flawlessly.

As far as in-ear, I'm not a fan of them at all. I often fall asleep with headphones on, and in-ears end up pushed into my ear too far by morning, which caused an ear infection for me. This happened with my set of Ink'd after a few weeks, so I returned them.
  5. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I bought 2 pairs of Ink'ed... They were the BEST headphones I ever owned.. Till they broke.. They were good while they lasted.
  6. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    AHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE
    </douchebaggery>

Anyways if you feel like being a sheep and getting these because people think they are cool then please go right ahead. You probably can't tell that the sound quality is HORSE PUCKEY either so that's a bonus too.
  7. FailSafeIsntSafe

FailSafeIsntSafe New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    They're priced fairly for the quality. My hesh's broke, but i fixed em with some duct tape

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. wat.

wat. New Member

Device:
    iPad
    No one will ever see me wearing them, so take your "sheep" bullsh*t and stuff it. Had you read the first post, you'd have seen that I'm looking at them for home use only.

I like the feel of big headphones, and they'd be nice for drumming as well. This has nothing to do with caring what people think.
  9. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Cool story bro.

There are better headphones for fairly competitive prices.
  10. wat.

wat. New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Wonderful. Would you care to recommend them with my cool story?

Please Register or Log in to view images