Skullcandy Hesh = Best headphones for best price

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by puffkingkill, Jul 7, 2009.

1. puffkingkill

puffkingkill New Member

I just got my skullcandy hesh from my local bestbuy and...

this is the best thing i have ever listened to in my entire life.

if you didnt know they are DJ over ear headphones just the kind i like

These things are awesome!!!! the sound quality is 100 times better than those crappy headphones you get with your ipod.

These things don't fall out. they have volume control on the wire. you can replace the end piece of the wire if it breaks like my crappy ipod one did. these things are also so comfy. They've got cushions everywhere! and they block noise like crazy. and they arent even noise canceling headphones! + they have designs on them that r the shiz. they look and feel great.

now as if these couldnt get any better they have... a lifetime warranty!

if they just blow out you get a new pair or yours fixed free. If you smash it yourself you get a new pair half off!

for $50 bucks this is the best deal in the world.

if you are looking for headphones buy these!!! they are the best $50 i've ever spent
  2. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

When you say best, that means you're comparing. What other headphones have you listened to? Mainly around that price.
  3. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    These are awesome. I had them for a while.

But one of the sides snapped off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. puffkingkill

puffkingkill New Member

well i havent i kno that was a stupid thing to say. the only others i have listened to really are the ipod ones. and they are really bad.

im just really happy with the product i bought thats all
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Best Price/Quality ratio? Not really. Everybody says the PX100s are great for their price.
  6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah you should be careful when saying that Skullcandy is the best at it's price. They really aren't, but all that really matters is that you're happy with what you bought and that we have one less "iBud" user.

I love my px100's, though I hardly use them as much. I'm kinda addicted to IEM's now.
  7. Garrettr16

Garrettr16 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Personally i would go for the PX100's
  8. Shounen

Shounen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    dont they say skullcandies break too easily for it to last?
  9. Spironic

Spironic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I highly disagree with the title of this thread. I bought the Hesh several months ago. They're pretty average sound quality-wise, and they don't even compare to the Skullcandy INK'D buds you can get for $15 as some retailers, which are far more portable (I always thought it was a little impractical to use hugeass studio headphones with an ultra-small ipod..) and isolate you from outside noise, and prevent other people from hearing your music. These headphones suck for noise isolation. If I crank my tunes up, everyone in the room will know what I'm listening to. And also, the cord broke after about 2 months of normal use.

If you're going to buy Skullcandy, their best product by far, regardless of price, is the $15 INK'D buds. They also break fast (I've ran through at least 7 pairs over 2 years), but they're also covered under lifetime warranty. Too bad snail mail means you'll be headphoneless for about 4 weeks. I recommend buying 2 pairs and alternating them as you wait for one to come back under the warranty..
  10. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wait till the Chungster gives you what is good. Since he knows hadphones.

Me i like the skullcandy ink'd buds. (even though i dont own them)