Skinning Music?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by HaGGardSmurf, Dec 29, 2007.

1. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

I love that! I have done it but I just wanted to know if anyone knows what .png to edit to change the glow once you click the button. IE: I click play and a white glow pops up what png to I edit to change it to a red glow?

Also just wondering if anyone has made a purple ish version of the above skin...
  2. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

bump................
  3. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    glows probably in the other.artwork, but who knows. theres a limit to how far ill go in my ipod. Theres isnt any purple skin right now either, as its not very high on my list of TD's, but feel free to use the new green one.
  4. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I don't know about the answer to your question but if you want a purple one just edit the red ones in photoshop. Open them in Photoshop and then click "image" in the top bar, then adjustments and it should have an option saying "Hue and Saturation" or similair, click that, and just slide the Hue bar and the colour will change and you will be able to change it to purple.

EDIT: where can i find out how to skin music section?
  5. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

To skin your music selection click the arrow thing in the quote in the first post then download the rar and read the instructions.

I think i will go into photoshop and change the color but would i be able to change the color of the artists etc eith the ctrl u thing? I qould assume so but i hope it looks good
  6. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yep thats pretty much it.
  7. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

thanks for telling me how to get it.

Thanks to Romeboards too for making it

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm gonna set it up tomorrow morning.
  8. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

np... I dont have my computer with me atm so i cans browse my artwork file but if someone could provide some insite it would greatly help!
  9. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Its image Other-ver111_157.png

Dont change lightness, cant change opacity, when in PS you must resize the image to fit the background or it will have a white outline..