Sketches site now up!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by jniranjan, Jul 14, 2008.

1. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, i just thought I'd let you know that the sketches site is is now up. Here it is : http://www.sketchesapp.com/

The site tells you everything from the price, detailed instructions on how to use the app like draw shapes, etc, and a direct link to buy the app on itunes.

Here are some screenies of the site. However, I think it'll be easier just to visit the site yourself

Please Register or Log in to view images

The first picture is just the sketches home page, and tells you a little bit about the app, and also a link to the itunes appstore page.
    The second picture is a zoomed out view of the home page. As you can see they've layed out the web page in a way that represents a large notebook.
    And the third picture is the FAQ's page. Note the tabs at the top of the screen have been designed in a way that represent post-it notes, that you would put in a notebook, which I think is a very creative idea. Also, as you can see, the answers to the questions on this page appear right below the question when you click on the hyperlink.
    Have fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its interesting and it has plus features