Sketches - Erase function

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by darkchicken50, Nov 21, 2007.

1. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Okay, heres the deal, i just replaced one of the backgrounds with a completely white one so you can use the white texter tool as an erase function. Yea its not brilliant, but its a temporary solution till a new version comes out.

Open the package contents of the application and replace "leather.jpg" with the full white file, but make sure its named the same thing in order for you to use leather in the normal options as your eraseable background.

If you want the file i used, email me at darkchicken50@gmail.com
  2. deathlace

deathlace New Member

I would suggest contacting the author of the program to see if he/she will share the source code for this function with you.

To find the contact info of an application. Open installer, go to Uninstall, click the application you inquire on and click contact.
  3. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Lol... WHAT?
  4. jezpas

jezpas New Member

Why can't you just use undo?
  5. igottjam

igottjam New Member

Do you not like the shaking function or something?
  6. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Have you EVER tried coloring something in on that app? If you have, you will know if you go outside the lines of what you are trying to do is unfortunately unfixeable unless you are willing to use undo, which is great UNLESS you have done quite a large drawing without lifting your finger.

And the shaking thing is f***in awesome, lol, everyone loves that, my little function/background mod is just there to help any of you who might want it, i personally find it very useful and also enjoy drawing on a white background.

Believe me, i love sketches and every function it has, but i think this is one that needs to be added, it just makes it an even more enjoyable experience knowing you can make tiny adjustments and make your drawing perfect!!!!!