sketch problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bklynsoulja, Oct 16, 2007.

1. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

i got a few questions...first of all how do you save on sketch...is it the only way to save it pressing the option "export to photo album"? cuz i could of sware of seeing a "save option" in their old options...now when i do press export to photo albums and i have the program "sendpics" i see it but when i create a new sketch picture it over write my old pic =[ i kno it sucks any1 know how to save multiple pics? or rename the pic if even possible? on the setup it say "on exit" save sketch...how the hell yu exit? lmaoooo thankz alot

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

exit means.. to press the home button.. it'll save the sketch when u next open sketch. It really isn't meant for you to save stuff cus its just for fun... if you are using it to save notes.. may i suggest using a todolist, calendar, or txteditor (all in installer)
  3. eozoon

eozoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's a bit troublesome, but you can always use Finder to rename your file before saving a another picture.
  4. arsenalroc

arsenalroc New Member

hey i pressed safe and i have no idea where it is gone but when i go to general>about> it shows 1 photo though i cant seem to find it HELP

Please Register or Log in to view images