Site Lost

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Mac/Vista, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac/Vista

Mac/Vista New Member

As a Second generation user i must say last time i came here we were losin members and now we lost some of the best members (1st generation users know who im talkin about). I think this site lost a lot of members and half of the reasons were cuz of the mods. I would love to come back but this site is going down and more members are goin out to make their own and by doin so this site has gone down a large percent. Now there is a phone section of this forum that lost a lot of members too. I also saw that this site got rele strict from last time this lost at least five members and yes i know you mods and admin want the site to run good but i see a lot of thread bein made from third generation users. I must say this used to be one of my favorite sites now that it got down the drain and more and more less members come on here im not into this so much.

sorry if i offended anyone makin this thread i just want to know if any second or first generation users feel the same as me??
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Oh god, another one. STOP COMPLAING. Just leave.
  3. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There have been tons of threads about this already, so I doubt you are going to get a good response, although I might be wrong.
    It's nice to try and bring it to everyone's attention, but there really is nothing that we can do about it. If bgizzle wants to make stricter rules, it's his desicion, as he owns the website and pays for it's hosting.
    Although lots of members have been lost, I still feel that this is one of the best iPod touch websites around, and will most likely continue to frequent here, even though I'm not a "first generation" user, so it doesn't really matter.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Mac/Vista

Mac/Vista New Member

im sure you wont say the same thing if you rele knew who i was

well yes i know what u mean and yes i agree with you
  5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Well who are you then?
  6. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Yes I agree with what you say but nothing will change anyway... I think I'm a 2 gen user and I've seen the changes made to the site. It has become really strict now.

Btw who are you then?

7. Mac/Vista

Mac/Vista New Member

lol yes you are and i see you lost your spot as a zealot i lost mine too sucks that they took the post for off topic
  8. Winterboard

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Lol I have never been a zealot... But I've Bern here since November/december... Who are you then?
  9. Mac/Vista

Mac/Vista New Member

o well i remember you were rele close to becomin one and i was the one person who made the biggest change for the spanish forums if you remember me and joseph ask bgizzle to organize the spanish forums more that one guy is me
  10. Winterboard

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    hmmm >_< I don't really remember... Can u give me ur old username?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.