SIP-VoIP skins!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by gojohnnyboi, Feb 6, 2008.

1. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

Hey its Gojohnnyboi,

I'm coming to you with my latest repository update. I have created(and am currently working on) an installer repository that hosts skins for Touchmods' SIP-VoIP v1.1 application! I have only made 1 skin so far but will be making many a day. To download these skins do the following:

1. Go into your installer application on your iPod Touch/iPhone
    2. Touch the sources tab at the bottom.
    3. Tap edit(top right) and then add(top left) on the screen.
    4. Type in this source(my skin repository): http://touchmodz.googlepages.com/sip.xml
    5. Head down to the SIP-Skin category in installer and try out my first skin!(purple/green)

~Note~ These skins ARE PERMANENT. You must have one installed at all times or your appliation will not work correctly. So, for instance, you install my first skin and don't like it you cannot uninstall it but to replace it you would have to install a different skin. I will soon be placing the plain old boring default skin back onto my category so that you can go back to having the default skin.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Thanks,
    Gojohnnyboi
  2. toehead

toehead New Member

Hey man!

Just gave it a try and I got "main script execution failed" running on 1.1.2
  3. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

i know im working on it idk y its giving me that but yeah do you know anything bout repos so you could help me troubleshoot??

or are you just a user?