SIP-VoIP Keep Crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by jrzofclay, Jan 18, 2008.

1. jrzofclay

jrzofclay New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I installed SIP-VoIP perfectly onto my iPod, and set all the permissions to 755, but everytime I click the icon, it just keeps crashing. Is this happening to anyone?
  2. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Not me... Try installing it using Installer instead of manually installing and updating permission. If you are still encountering problem, then it is likely that you are running out of space on your Application partition. In that case, move your applications to your music partition instead. Search for how to do that; keywords "site:ifans.com mv Applications /private/var"
  3. faithn0m0re

faithn0m0re Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I get this to!!!
    I dont get it!
    Does yours crash at the touchmods.net blue screen thing.
    ive been looking at loads of threads trying to figure out whats wrong!
  4. faithn0m0re

faithn0m0re Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I just deleted some pointless apps and it worked

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. onandon

onandon New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    previously I could use sip-voip. Even last night, it worked at the beginning. But, suddenly when i clicked connect to sip server, it crashed. After that, every time I click connect to sip server, it crashes. Then I tried to uninstall many application to empty more spaces, but it did not help.

What could be the reason for sip-voip to crash when clicking connect to sip server?
    thank you.

btw: My ipod touch is 1.1.4 with sip-voip 1.2
    Edited: I found that it was because of my network problem. When i connected to another wireless network. it does not crash. Don't know the reason. In both networks, all other network applications works, including fring with sip connected.