Single Songs with no albums

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by bunraku, Nov 3, 2009.

1. bunraku

bunraku New Member

Hi

I currently have a Creative Zen Vision M and have over 3000 individual songs on it. I don't have any albums whatsoever and no album art to go with any of my songs and thats the way i like it.

I'm dithering wether to change to an Ipod Touch, but am a bit concerned about Itunes. I have a couple of questions.

Is it a straightforward to put all these individual songs on the touch?

Also can i disable any Itune function that seeks Albums or Album art for these songs?

Thanx
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yes it is simple to add to the iPod Touch. Just import the songs into iTunes (Drag and drop the files into the library) and then you can have it automatically sync the songs to your iPod every time you connect your iPod to your computer. And for the album art question, but I believe if there is no album art for that song, iTunes won't search for it's album art.
  3. cruzitachi

cruzitachi New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah that is true and also if it won't search for it's album art then you can just go to sites that provides album art or do a quick search at google images and find the art then go to a specific song you chose then hit get info then paste your art

Please Register or Log in to view images

simple