Sims 3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Fishy, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    This is the place to talk about anything Sims 3. I've been playing it for a while now and I've just gotten back into it.

3 hours in front of a 'New Game', a couple console commands, and some dedication and I have a family of me, my friend, a drowned Grim Reaper ghost (blue), an electrocuted Grim Reaper ghost(yellow), a starved Grim Reaper ghost(purple), and burnt Grim Reaper ghost(orange). Tomorrow, I'm killing off my friend and I and getting a normal Grim Reaper, and a Mummy's Curse Grim Reaper ghost(gray-black).

By the way, the way to get the Grim Reaper to join your family is to become friends with him when he visits, and ask him to move in.

The way to get a ghost in the family is to get the Oh My Ghost! opportunity when holding a grave stone.

Any of you making any special families?
  2. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah, i played The Sims since the first game and have always enjoyed it.

Sadly all the custom content i put in my Sims 3 slows it down a lot. That has turned me off of it for a while, but i suppose i will eventually get back into it.
  3. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    Toss in some mods. They don't slow mine down and I think I'd rather have Navi (from Zelda) than a chair.
  4. Led

Led Banned

I got the game a few days ago. It's pretty fun. Never a dull moment in the life of Ronny Tabasco!
  5. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    xD I got it a long time ago, but played it so much my parents confiscated it...
  6. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah i had custom content from a few sources and it didnt slow game performance. But the load times took forever.
  7. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh, I love sims 3. I got it on the launch. TS3 is a game that you love.. .then go off... love... then go off.

It's over all a very good buy and worth the money as it is like your own personal Virtual Life... or other peoples virtual lives. . which I can torture.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah for sure, I wouldn't play it for the longest time... Now I'm almost done with my reaper ghost family. A patch made it almost impossible... Stupid EA made it so if you add the Grim Reaper to your family (which is incredibly easy) no new Grim Reapers spawn. They used to... So now I have to get one, transfer my whole family to a new house, kill the reaper, add the new one, revive the ghost, and transfer the family again.
  9. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Got it for my cousin a few weeks ago. Was pretty fun. Although I like playing split screen with my cousin. More fun than playing alone.
  10. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    I think you should elaborate xD split screen sims 3?