Simplify Media/Music (2)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by eric8205, Aug 9, 2010.

1. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    For those of you who aren't aware, there were a few apps in the app store from the same developers that allowed you to stream music from your iTunes too your iPod, therefore giving your iPod infinite Gigs

Please Register or Log in to view images

ok now to the question, i realize that there are a few threads on this, but this is a different topic (kinda lol) I know that the people who owned the app/sofware have sold away their rights to google. Does this mean they will come back with another app, if so when?

Also, and more importantly, does anyone know of any other apps, be it cydia or appstore that gives you the same experience, because my iPod is running out of space and this was

Please Register or Log in to view images

the perfect app for me. anyways, any help is appreciated, -Eric8205
  2. butteronaroll

butteronaroll New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Air Video / StreamToMe:
    Air Video and StreamToMe are both apps that help you stream video from your computer to your iPhone, no matter where you are. They're especially compelling when you want to watch something at, say, the gym and you didn't have time to transcode and sync it to your device first. Whether you're connected to Wi-Fi or 3G, you can stream video directly to your phone from anywhere you are (the quality of your connection permitting, of course). Both apps have some subtle differences, such as StreamToMe's ability to stream more than just video and Air Video's option to pre-encode content for easier streaming, and either are worth the price of admission: $2.99.

source
  3. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So does streamtome work for music aswell? Because while the video streaming sounds interesting, I don't really have that many movies or music videos. Both good finds though and I'll look into them, thanks.
  4. butteronaroll

butteronaroll New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)