Simple way to organize your IPT apps.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by phamiho, Nov 5, 2007.

1. phamiho

phamiho New Member

First thanks for all of you who can get customize apps to work and I am not taking any credits for this.

First, I got my customize app. to work from others in this forum. I downloaded an app calls DOCK (under SYSTEM) from installer (It is a sun burst from the bottom right corner. One purpose is to switch between applications in IPT).

Last thing I did was to turn the Springboards icons to zero in the customizeĀ“s setting and here is the result:

This is for someone who would like to keep your IPT clean. Hope this will help someone as you did to me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S> Here is the link for Customize app of where I got mine to work:

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7011

Attached Files:

2. Fatfrank

Fatfrank New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that is a nice option to have for those who would like to show off their wallpaper without having the icons blocking the view
  3. phamiho

phamiho New Member

Yes It is nice because I find the apps blocking the wallpaper

4. slyn4ice

slyn4ice New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I guess it is but i find the rainbow a bit to uncomfortable to use - most of the time there are buttons exactly where the rainbow icon sits so once or twice i managed to switch apps while typing in Safari. Plus when you have too many apps it is just a pain to get to an app from the Dock app ... Plus i am a lefty ... Plus with the silicon cover i use it is kinda hard to turn the dock on...
    I would like to be able to move the Dock icon around - choose which corner it sits in and modify the list of icons that appear - possibly make it shorter....

but, hey - if it works for you - perfect!

5. phamiho

phamiho New Member

Opps Lefty, that is a problem

Yes, I have to get used to the DOCK app. It is a bit hard to navigate. I hope if someone can put the SUN burst in the left corner or come up with a even better solutions.