simple walk through. cydia

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cadetarded, Jun 3, 2009.

1. cadetarded

cadetarded New Member

this is one of the most frustrating things i have ever expierenced... i almost punched out my itouch cause most of you "fans" dont know how to explain step by step... like the cywood jail break. you dont need that stupid volt crap... all you need to do is disconnect and your done! the instructions were soo well writen until that one point...but right now im having trouble getting the apps... do i need to go trough the ipod to the net to get the apps and ect? is there a way so i can just do it from my computer? like i rerally need help here and many others do... cause alot of what i want to ask is simple step things.... and simple asnwers like... hey thats alot of work... you can attempt to do it this way... thats all im asking for... so please help me... and if not for me... got my ipod... cause im close to just getting rid of it.
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    What apps do you want to get?
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    which apps?
  4. cadetarded

cadetarded New Member

i was simply trying to get a theme but what my problem is that im seein everything needs wifi. i dont have a wifi.... so thats my problem...
  5. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well then. That makes a quite a few of the features on your iPod rather useless doesn't it?

Cyder, maybe? I have no idea.
  6. cadetarded

cadetarded New Member

yeah completely. but if it comes down to it... and its the must... then i guess i must... i just been waiting for someone just to say it.
  7. cadetarded

cadetarded New Member

but thats the whole point of this post... so people can jsut come through here for the walk through... on things work... when i performed the jailbreak it was pretty easy. nothing to it... except they never said to disconnect after... and i had to take a few steps a few times till it kinda happened on its own.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    whats do you mean by cyder? link me please.
  8. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  9. cadetarded

cadetarded New Member

omg. thank you sooo much!!!!!! just saved me a whole lotta trouble. so with this is can just do it directly from the pc. and connect my ipod and everything....!!! is there a thread for this allready?! cause if anything someone should start it.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    hey. that link sent me to some hebrew page and them something else came up. i dont know what to do. please help me!!!
  10. jp!

jp! New Member

All I saw was a wall of text filled with anger and sucky punctuation.. too long; didn't read.

Use Cyder as Sitruss said if you don't have wifi