[SIMPLE REQUEST] LucidWeaver port

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Noogah, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Noogah

Noogah Active Member

THIS IS A REQUEST/SUGGESTION! NOT A RELEASE/ORDER!

Thankyou

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am requesting a port of the simple java based app known as "LucidWeaver" that is used for mobile phones into native iPhone/iPod touch coding
    LucidWeaver is free, and can be downloaded for free here at the main website.

The Application as a simple one. It's usage is to aid in the induction of a "lucid dream"

A lucid dream is a dream in which one is conscious that he is dreaming. They are completely natural, and usually happen as a natural phenomena.

When in this state, one can control his dream to do as he wishes. Such as:
    -flying
    -leaping
    -pouncing
    -jumping
    -bouncing
    -eating
    -talking
    -greeting
    -sleeping
    -bowling
    -swimming
    -hunting
    -typing
    -writing
    -running
    -walking
    -crawling
    driving a yellow submarine,
    etc.

Inducing a lucid dream is difficult, and requires much practice. (I think the reason is slightly obvious...) The best inductions are done externally, such as by cell phone.

The software does the following(As quoted from lucidweaver.com):

These tasks are obviously simplistic, and can be done by an iPhone very easily. Of course, iPod touches could not vibrate, but vibration is not vital.

Here are some screenshots of the program to demonstrate the simplicity:

This app would be excellent on the iPhone, and appreciated by many, I'm sure.

Payment?????

Uh......you'll make me smile!

This is a suggestion for anyone who is bored, and has an hour or two to spare.
  2. Noogah

Noogah Active Member

cmon guys! Over 50 views and not a single reply?

I mean, I understand if no one can do it, but someone could at least say something about it.
  3. DancingGopher

DancingGopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I wouldnt mind having that..Ive always wanted to have a lucid dream. Sorry I cant port it.
  4. muhu

muhu Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Sorry I cannot help with a port, but...

Trust me, you should learn how to do it without external stimulus. Lucid dreaming is a normal function of the mind and is very easy to accomplish by yourself.

Relying of a program is just selling yourself short of what you are actually capable of. I have had lucidity ever since I was 9. Every dream can be lucid once you can differentiate between Waking and Sleeping realities.

For instance, every time you check the time think to yourself, "Is this a dream? Am I awake right now?". This is setting up a control: where every time you do a certain action you distinguish if your awake or asleep. Over time this action will be ingrained into your subconscious. Then when you check the time in a dream you will instantly become aware of your reality. Thus gaining control over your dream.

EDIT: Just as a side note: lucid dreaming is awesome!! I could fly around cities all night and never get bored.
  5. DancingGopher

DancingGopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    YOU ARE A GAWD!!! I wish i could have lucidity

6. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Umm, guys, i have NEVER heard of anything like this, it sounds impossible. being able to control your dreams, WDF??? as soon as i realize im in a dream i wake up. ( or, in the dream i die and wake up, which has happened a few times,lol, even though they are very realistic dreams of falling off of my huge metal bunkbed. )lol.I WANNA TRY. lol.
  7. Noogah

Noogah Active Member

It happens. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN DO THIS SIMPLE TASK!?
  8. igeoffrey

igeoffrey Member

Device:
    iPad
    Why a port? I can have Lucid Dreams without using anything else. Its really not that difficult just try.
  9. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol no, no one can do this, but what is that screenshot of it from? It looks like some kind of OLD itouch. Lol try lookiing for a website for the iPod that could do it.
  10. Sparkyx

Sparkyx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That's a neat idea. It sorta goes more in depth with something similar to I-Doser's Lucid Dream Dose. =]