Simple counting application

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Sean the Pirate, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Sean the Pirate

Sean the Pirate New Member

Does anyone know of a simple (preferably free) application that simply adds a tally to a score each time a button is pressed, and can record the results of each session?

I'll back up and explain what I want it for. I want to start doing push-ups each night, and I had the idea of using an application that I could run and sit my iPod Touch under my head, the idea being that I touch a button with my nose each time I go down, adding a point to the score. Then ideally I'd be able to save the results of each session so I could easily watch my progress day by day.

Does anyone know of an app that could to the job? It'd like a free one, but I'd be happy to pay for one if it does exactly what I want.
  2. Wiizz

Wiizz New Member

Sounds easy to code in my opinion, as a developer. But since I'm not a developer I have no idea, but I reckon it would be easy to code.
  3. Sean the Pirate

I haven't yet tried to develop anything, either. If this specific application doesn't exist, I may use the idea as an exercise to try to build it myself and if it's decent, release it.
  4. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. Wiizz

Wiizz New Member

Link would be nice.

And this could be a good beginner application, but I'm on a PC.
  6. Sean the Pirate

You know what, I think I will have a crack at developing this if no one names an app that does all this.