iOS 4.0 Simple Calendar Request

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Donka, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Donka

Donka Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Not sure about others but I would love the option of a badge on the Calendar icon to show the number of calendar entries for that day. Saves me having to go in to see if I have anything for that day that I forgot about.
    Anyone else think this would be a useful feature?
  2. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I have to agree with you there, Donka!

I'm a heavy user of the Calendar application and that little dot denoting appointments is just over-simplistic. The indicator should be like that of Palm, which comes with three "spots" showing appointments in the morning, afternoon, and evening (in "Month" view).

Also, I hope Apple will introduce categories for appointments. At least we can classify certain items as "Business", "Leisure", etc. and with user-customizable colors to boot!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Cloaky

Cloaky New Member

Agreed. They are still missing a few basic features.. I would love to be able to have more than 1 mobile phone per contact, customize my sms ringtone, hide stock icons and a few more. Lets hope they add all those things anytime soon : D
  4. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Or even if the lockscreen can show appointments for that day. But even then, the badge would certainly help as well.