Simple 1.1.3 Jailbreak For Mac

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by themartini, Jan 28, 2008.

1. themartini

themartini New Member

2. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah. Works great with iphone, (haven't tried it in ipod, ill try tommorow). Takes a LONG time but it eventualy works.
  3. cronopio

cronopio New Member

I tried it yesterday and it worked perfectly. I even used their solution for the password problems in Mail. Highly recommended. I'm just waiting for this month to end and send them those 20 dollars Apple wanted me to pay for their new applications on the iPod Touch (but wouldn't let me pay since I don't live in a country with a iTMS). Yes: with ijailbreak you can even release free the applications of the January Upgrade.
  4. KalleKanin

KalleKanin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Note that this method only supports Intel Macs as of now.

As far as I know, that page is the home page of the original jailbreaker who cracked the firmware first. I used his jailbreak for 1.1.2 (Or so I think. Confusing world this here) and I never had any of the problems many people had with some of the other jailbreaks, such as the ones using a web address only.

I'm waiting for their PPC version before I decide on which 1.1.3 scheme to go with.
  5. lasttouch

lasttouch New Member

but why does this tool connect to http://devices.natetrue.com/ and http://dh.natetrue.com/? i cancelt the process after i saw this. i don't want to use the natetrue stuff. or does this use the official JB?
    and do i have to uninstall my apps first? specially the iphone apps?
    thanks