Sim card help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MarcoPwnZ, Sep 17, 2010.

1. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi, so my dad brought home a iphone 4 from his business trip in china and I got it jailbroken and unlocked but even before that the unusual thing is that i got my sim card cut perfectly to micro-sim size and when inserted to any phone it doesnt work anymore. The sim card is from fido. So i'm wondering if i messed up on either cutting it or its just the sim itself that doesnt work. and if so, if i go to fido and asked them for a new one that is suitable for an iphone 4 would they help me out?
  2. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Worth trying.
    There's a $5 fee in the states to get a new sim card (if you lost your old one, or it simple doesn't work anymore).
    Not sure if Fido has micro sim cards, but if not, just get another one and cut it more carefully to see whether the problem is in the sim card or not.
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

You probably cut it wrong. Don't worry, Fido has them for like 5 bucks. Just get one there and they will activate it for you.
  4. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks guys for replying, I went to fido today and they said they can get me and iphone 4 sim card with my normal plan but they ran out of them so we gotta go hunting for some at different fido stores or we order one.