Signal Bars

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by huggins0484, Dec 3, 2007.

1. huggins0484

huggins0484 New Member

Hey.. I was wondering if there is a way to get signal bars on your ipod touch? I have been looking everywhere for this and i cant seem to find it. Has anyone else been wondering about this? Tell me if you find a way!! Thanks!
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

do u mean wifi signal bars? if so, there in the upper left corner once u connect to wifi

or are u asking how to put in ur own custom ones?
  3. AAR

AAR New Member

Or you want the telephone ones
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

i didnt think of that

i guess u could put a picture of them there, but they wouldnt be functional, seeing as it isnt a phone....
  5. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    here ya go..put them all in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app, replacing the old ones and setting their permissions to 755

Attached Files:

6. huggins0484

huggins0484 New Member

i just want signal bars on the top left of my ipod touch (like the iphone) if your getting a picture can you tell me where to go in cuteftp to get it there?

you said to setting the old ones? i dont have old ones. i have nothing there i have an ipod and want signal bars on it.

what do i name the bars when i save as?
  7. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

im pretty sure ud just replace the carrier image to make it look like phone signal strength

unless of course im misunderstanding u and u actually want to USE the phones signal bars as ur wifi signal
  8. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Please do not triple post, your three posts have been merged.

Just put the signal bars into customize, I am not sure if you want to replace the wifi image with this or have the wifi image and the signal image.
  9. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the images are already named what you need them to be, and yes they are already in there as the curved looking wifi bar thingys. You are basically replacing them with these. so just save all of them, put them in to where i indicated, and when it asks you to replace them, click 'yes to all' and set their permissions to 755 so they'll work.

thats if you wasnt to replace them from the curved thingys. if you just want the bar, as the other guy said, just put them as a carrier image. They wont change or anything though.
  10. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

i think you guys should hold off on directions until he clarifies exactly what hes trying to do.