Sigh, my patience is finally failing me.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AibohPhobiA, Apr 7, 2010.

1. AibohPhobiA

AibohPhobiA New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have had a 3g 3.1.3 64GB ipod touch for a long a time now. Actually I'm pretty sure I've been on 3.1.3 since it came out. I've lurked these forms for a long time now and waited patiently for the ability to customize the crap out of my ipod. I'm finally just getting tired of waiting. Someone comfort me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Same here, dude... Ever since my friend handed back my iPod after the super bowl, and told me those dreadful words. "I updated your iPod to 3.1.3." I died inside. I seriously want to customize the crap out of my iPod Touch too. Damn Apple. I despise them so much right now. Until they release a new firmware, I will not like Apple. I hate being under Apple's iron fist. It is so lame. Just the same as any old iPod Touch. :/ All these cool features, sliding Dock pages, SBRotator, WINTERBOARD. I hate it...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. AibohPhobiA

AibohPhobiA New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well considering that this is the first ipod touch I ever owned, I am slightly disappointed at the lack of jailbreaks right now. I helped a bunch of my friends jailbreak their 2.X.X back when that was new, and I wanted to try to fool around on mine. The best I can get is a crash from Cydia.
  4. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Hope this helps; People have reported that you can jailbreak 3.1.3 using Redsn0w if you point it to 3.1.2. This may only be on non-SHSH checkers, and it may not work at all.

It's worth a shot though, worst case scenario is that you'll need to DFU restore.
  5. Aryanenzo(2)

Aryanenzo(2) Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    me too, ive had a jailbroken iPod touch since december 2007 and now i got this, it came with 3.1.3 and its lame.
  6. freedomfighter452

freedomfighter452 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ya i tried that but it didnt work...o well though...just be patient guys we ill get a jailbreak eventually
  7. ownerofspam

ownerofspam Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Only ipods that aren't 3g.
  8. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    LMFAO. You think your iPod is lame because you can't get some sh*tty themes or free apps?
  9. Aryanenzo(2)

Aryanenzo(2) Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well its definitely lamer than what it has the potential to be.
  10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I find that pathetic. Just shows how much jailbreaking has spoiled you. You should be glad you even have an iPod Touch.