Sick of hearing complaints about Capsule water marks!!!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by lildudejds, Jan 6, 2008.

1. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For those of you having problems with water marks with the screen protectors on your switcheasy capsule, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT CAME WITH YOUR DANG CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It clearly says in there, if you get water marks, pour a tiny dab of baby powder on the screen protector, and wipe it around until the protector is clean. This dries it out and when you put the protector back on and seal up the case you won't get any water marks. I did this and it worked perfectly!

I actually really like these protectors.....
  2. EmeraldICE

EmeraldICE New Member

Yeah, this works pretty well. But it might not be perfect. I loaded the entire thing up with baby powder and wiped it off and it only worked "perfectly" for one day. Luckily it's only a TIIINY one and you can't see it at all when the iPod's on. Wayy better than before I put the powder on though.
    Good post.
    At first when I saw it in the instructions I was like "O.O NO WAYY" but then I decided to go for it and it worked pretty well.
  3. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, weird that it only lasted one day for you. My protecter has been spot free for weeks now. You just have to be EXTRA careful that you avoid handling it when you put it on, that way the oil and moisture from your fingers won't cause the marks.
  4. stinkeye

stinkeye New Member

I was gonna try this, but everyone kept saying it's a temp solution. The protector doesn't stick to the screen and form marks afterwards?