Shure SRH240m+ Headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by MAD 69, Oct 24, 2010.

1. MAD 69

MAD 69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Has anyone used these headphones? Couldn't find a thread here about them. I'm looking for headphones - not earphones for use with my iPhone & iPod, I need a set of headsets with a mic since I'll also use them for the iPhone.

I prefer the headset since I spend a lot of time driving and having my windows down I can't hear much with the apple earbuds. These Shure headsets list for $79 - I dont want to spend over this - any help would be appreciated, thanks...
  2. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

It's illegal to drive with earphones in.
  3. MAD 69

MAD 69 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm not concerned with that, I do other things while driving that are worse, I'm on the road at 4am so the police are not a concern. Has anyone tried these yet?
  4. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    I only have experince with the Shure E4g in ears. I can't really comment on their other products. They had insane isolation, like a vaccume in your ear. Just try to find an in ear with a mic on the cable if you can. A headset won't do if you are driving around with the windows down.