Shuffle repeat etc. not displayed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by one2many, Aug 17, 2009.

1. one2many

one2many Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I realised a couple minutes ago that the track that allows be to change where I am in the song, the shuffle, the genius, and repeat icons are all missing. Essentially the bar under the artist, album, and song bar. I've played around with settings and nothing doing. I jailbroke 2 days ago but I know it was there yesterday because I used it to play by ear some songs on drums. I did apply a theme yesterday but i don't think that's it because I'm pretty sure it was still on there after I put the theme on. I resprung, restarted, etc... and nothing. I've googled around for answers and again nothing. And yes it is set so its displays the album art not what's in the album.

I can haz halp?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    What's even worse is that I had it on loop before it dissapeared so it just plays one song over and over unless I physically change it >_<
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    >_< Um wha? I was just messing around and all of a sudden it came back >_< wtf...
  2. Cheat_Code

Cheat_Code Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Ehh its 3.0 theres bugs.
    Dont you see them?
    There crawling on the screen now. aint they?
    /sarcasm
    But really its just a bug.
  3. mohitd2000

mohitd2000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It might be a bug. Or it might be something wrong that happened when you jailbroke it. Restore and try again?