Should we...

Discussion in 'WWDC 2008 discussions' started by Wyatt2987, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    start a petition? Instead of b*tchin about things that we want or expect from Steve to each other on the forums, why doesnt someone start an email petition with a list of demands. And maybe there'll be a little more actions taken. It'd be more useful than crying about it on forums. And keep in mind that steve isn't holding 2.0 back for nothing. He could be adding more. So the longer we wait the more we get. No flaming please.
  2. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    he'll just ignore it dude, because they have total control.
  3. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

i bet that apple recieves tons of those emails...... so its more a descition making from steve/apple to do wut they do
  4. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But you'd think that apples mission would be to satisfy customers as well as other things. Maybe we could just stop buying from iTunes and download illegally. A lot of people already do that but not everyone. There are multiple ways to boycott or petition.
  5. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

apple's mission is to make money, and in the process they satisfy the customers... but think about this way... they are just reserving some cool features for future "inovative" new iphones... i think its just a way to assure future customers that want certain features... its all about controling the market.... and since itunes is the number 1 music retailer in USA then i think it would be a lil bit hard to boicot them unless u get +50% of the customers to just stop buying from them.... soo... good luck with that... ill help u... im not buying anything from them since there is no online store in mexico so far ( till next month i think) so u got me as ur first boicoter now u need to recruit a few millions more lol...
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Online petitions are useless. Don't waste your time.
  7. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I said someone not me LOL. Too much work. But like I said there are many ways to boycott and petition. Doing the petition thing is just more useful than whining about what you can't get on forums. Its so annoying and pointless. A month is not a big deal. Its more convenient for me anyways cause I'm outta school and my bdays next month so I'll have plenty of iTunes credit. Maybe we should use zunes music store instead of iTunes and see what he thinks about that LOL. They've got that $14.99 a month unlimited plan anyways. I wish itunes had something like that.
  8. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

correct me if im wrong but the 14.99 plan its just a way to attrack customers since they are not doing so well...plus the itunes store library has way way more stuff...and well its working so far
  9. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But I'd just rather pay one fee at once than keep paying for itunes cards. I find that annoying. And its cheaper. Just like its cheaper to have a cell phone with a monthly plan rather than pre-paid. Trust me I know.
  10. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

ok ok yeah i agree with that...... i had some experience with the cellphone thing...... but hey.. in itunes u can just have your credit/debit card into your account and then u dont have to get a itunes gift cards everytime....... thats the way i had it when i lived in US .... so there was no need for me to actually get an itunes gift card .... i just tapped on the buy button and then just put my account password and it was done