Alright. It's been bugging me for a while now, but I wanna know if it's worth it to upgrade to 1.1.3. I'm still at 1.1.2, but with all the updates with Installer and other things, should I upgrade? I've seen a lot of problems and the "fixes" work for some and work for others. Should I wait for a little more or should I upgrade right now? Thanks in advance.