Should I waste MY FREAKING money?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by tsice19, Jan 15, 2008.

1. tsice19

tsice19 New Member

I can't believe Apple. I love them, I love that they listened to the public and put the iPhone stuff on to the touch. I love their new MacBook. BUT I HATE THAT I HAVE TO PAY for something I already spent close to FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS on. I'll probably pay, sure. It's 20 bucks. But I can't believe them. So, should I bother upgrading to 1.1.3?

Really Ticked,
    tsice
  2. CorranQ

CorranQ New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I know how you feel! I filed a complaint with them regarding that! Maybe they'll make them for free if enough iPod Touch users complain about it, but it's hard to say.
  3. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

What? You need to pay for the 1.1.3 update?
  4. kaiyel1

kaiyel1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They are charging $20 for those apps because "we the people" jailbroke our ipots to get them. This clearly goes against their standards! If u are a new buyer this doesn't affect you at all. But it is all business people!
  5. nik442

nik442 New Member

Yea but who cares? We all have jailbroken ipods, with all those apps, plus more. There is no need to fret over this, because there are so many ways around it.

Even if you have a nonjailbroken ipod that needs to be updated, instead of paying the 20 dollars, just jailbreak it...and voila.
  6. tsice19

tsice19 New Member

Ar least for me, it was an automatic upgrade.
  7. The Wildstar

The Wildstar New Member

I will bet you guys/gals that in 6 months... this "upgrade" will be FREE!!! I will end up paying though, watch...

Please Register or Log in to view images