Should I wait for new iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dette, Feb 4, 2009.

1. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Ok.. So I had to give my iPhone back awhile ago but I might be able to get one again

Please Register or Log in to view images

and keep it this time! So I have a chance to get out of Sprint and if I can Im going to take it.. We want to go to AT&T so should I get the iPhone now? Or see if I can wait and get the new one (if it is released) in June/July. I know there was another thread about this but now that we have some more speculation I thought I would ask for myself.

I wont have this opportunity after Feb. to get out of my Sprint contract if they even give it to me now.. They are being assholes about it.. They said I could leave until the end of Feb but when I called they said I paid my bill and am now stuck again which is really really freakin stupid but anyways..

Should I just get the iPhone now?
  2. matthew23

matthew23 New Member

Out of curiousity, what is your way out of sprint? I am in the same boat and considering waiting for the new iphone if one comes out in june/july.
  3. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Admin fees increased so I told them that breaks the contract and they agreed and let me off the hook

Please Register or Log in to view images

But with a catch of taking my Touch Pro back to Sprint which is dumb because I payed for it
  4. losttvseries

losttvseries New Member

I want to get a new one.