I have one week to decide. I love my Jailbroken 1G. However, I have a chance to exchange the 1G for a new 2G without spending a cent. I know a Jailbreak will come out eventually for it, but without a jailbreak I won't have a lot to do aside from using it as a media player and internet browser. No emulators or MewSeek or truly open internet with downloadable files. Should I go for it and just pray for a Jailbreak, or should I just keep my 1G and forget about upgrading? I still have 9 months on my warranty from Apple, so if anything major happens I can just get it replaced by Apple. But, I wouldn't get a 2G at all. What do you guys say?