should i upgrade to a touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipp1981, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ipp1981

ipp1981 New Member

i have had a 5th generation 30gb ipod for 18 months and after dropping it, from a small height onto carpet, it has broken. my only choice now is to get a replacement.
    so is the ipod touch a good model to spend my money on? Are they reliable, recomended? my main interest is playing music, the other features are of less interest to me, i just ned something that is going to last.

any thoughts here please?
  2. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Hell yeah dude! iPod touches rule. Not only is there media, but games and internet. I'm typing from a friend's touch now. Go for it.
  3. iTouch#1fan

iTouch#1fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    It depends how much music you have. If you filled your 30GB and you think you may exceed 32GB, and you only care about music, I would recommend a classic.
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The iPod touch is amazing. You can stay connected from wherever there is wifi. It is like an iPod and a PSP in one device. For only $229, I highly recommend it. Because is has flash memory, it is unlikely to break if you drop it (unless you crack the screen somehow).
  5. Fire-Coon

Fire-Coon Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you are sure to get an unbiased opinion on a website called ipod touch fans

Please Register or Log in to view images

anyway, just get touch. you cant listen to 30gb of music that easiliy, you can always change the songs when you charge.

the other features WILL interest you when used. they are reliable and recomnded
  6. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

iPod touch is the best iPod out there. But, if your interest is loads of music then get a classic
  7. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

Same as what everyone said.
    If you need lots of music , classic.
    If you want more features and obviously since the iPod is so sexy , it will get you the chicks

Please Register or Log in to view images