iPhone 3GS Should I switch from Touch 2G to IPhone 3Gs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by digitalduck, Jul 13, 2009.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Here is my problem, I, like a lot pf people, have a contract with Verizon. If my wife and I both switch it will be about 220 in termination fees.

I just got my Ipod Touch 2G less than a month ago and can take it back for the full $320.00 and put it towards a 16g 3GS and a Vu forf her.

I know the price of the contract will go up abotu $30 because opf my data plan but I have a hard time pushing myself ot pull the trigger. Any suggestions? Im paying 83.00 with Verizon right now forf 700 mins. I like the idea of having rollover mins.

Aslo, if I do..which color black or white? I have my touch in a white speck candy shell, which is very cool, so maybe a a white iphone too?

Thanks
  2. viper3885

viper3885 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I basically was in the same boat as you about 2 weeks ago. I had a 2g touch and a contract with verizon. I came off a family plan from verizon onto my own plan on AT&T. I bought the 32gb white 3gs. And so far I love it, the Internet is blazing fast compared to my voyager. I love having push email and all the other features of the iPhone.

The only thing you should do is check the coverage in your area. I get 5 bars almost everywhere I go in town. The only place I don't get full reception is at my fiancées house and even then it's still 3-4 bars.
  3. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

SO you paid the nice ETF fee? Yyeah if it was just me it would be easier but its my wifes line too so another etf. Oh well, what about the color... black or white? I heard white is in demand, but black is black..hmm....Im in the denver area, so coverage would be fine.
  4. viper3885

viper3885 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    As for color. I picked white. I liked white better and it also doesn't show finger prints or scratches easily like black. I can use white all day and you can't really tell that there are finger prints on it unless you try to angle it right in the light. Don't get me wrong though black looks great, but if you're anal like me white is a better choice for you.

And yes I do have to pay an ETF.