I just turned my iPod touch in for "dust under the screen" and I'm getting a new one soon. While it's still new and untouched (haha "touched" Please Register or Log in to view images) I would get a lot more money than using it, then when the new iPhone comes (if it comes). If you purchase a new one directly from apple.com it costs like 229€, but from sales you can get it for 200€ and I think I could sell mine for something like 180€. The question is: Should I sell it now, wait for 2 months and then buy the iPhone IF it comes? (it would suck so much if there would be a "restricted iPhone" that doesn't do ****, or if there won't be one) OR Use the new iPod with protection (haha condoms) and sell it later for like 130€ if/when the new iPhone comes, but before the new iPod touch would come? (it would suck too if they were announced at the same time) OR Use the iPod with my sucky phone and look when the new iPods and iPhones come and be super sad after that? EDIT: And I hope this is the right topic, because it doesn't really fit the others. If it isn't could the mods please move it?