Should i just pay the $20??

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Maniac09, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Maniac09

Maniac09 New Member

I was thinking should i just pay the $20 bux or wait a month or so till apple gives them for free (MY THINKING of what they might do)
  2. Kirgan

Kirgan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Depends...Is your Ipod Jailbroken? - If YES, then no, dont pay just get the apps for free.

If its not jailbroken, then its up to you to either pay $20, or go now and jailbreak your ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

Just pay the $20. If they do make it free (I personally don't think they will), then you will have every right to ask for a refund, if it's not given automatically.
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's your decision, if you have the money and iTunes account sure why not.
  5. Maniac09

Maniac09 New Member

No my ipod is not jailbroken! but last time i jailbroke it i had to take it back and exchange it becuz my computer didnt even want to recognize it and everything was fading in and out it was weird!
  6. Zc456

Zc456 Member

I'd say, pay. I mean, least your getting it straight from Apple with no questions asked.
  7. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    NO, i wouldnt pay for the apps when you can get them on 1.1.2 for free. Yeah there are a couple of extra features on 1.1.3, but jailbreak for it will be realeased soon hopefully and, I would just wait. To me spending $20 on those apps seems like a waste.
  8. whitepod

whitepod New Member

ya man i would pay. i did and i don't even really use the apps but for some reason i am quite satisfied

Please Register or Log in to view images

i had mine jailbroken to its finest but it just feels good to be legit. idk hard to explain. i am pleased though!
  9. pluto198

pluto198 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple is not going to make the apps free. A price reduction is possible, but unlikely. $20 is not an unreasonable price. MobileMail alone is worth $20, in my opinion.
  10. Zc456

Zc456 Member

Judging by how many times I've had to tinker with the ftp settings just to get it work while at 1.1.1, I haft to agree to. Maps is also wroth price. Weather the GPS part of it works or not.