Should i jb to 1.1.3 or stay 1.1.2?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by crazlunatic, Feb 23, 2008.

1. crazlunatic

crazlunatic New Member

Hi. Left my iPod touch unused and now that the new apps are showing up I want to use it again. Should I upgrade or stay due to incompatibility issues? Thanks.
  2. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    if you have an 8gb touch then upgrading using the ziphone method would be ok. most apps work now, and those that don't have simple fixes for the most part.

but if you have a 16gb or 32gb touch... then i'd just wait. ziphone isn't compatible with those capacities for some reason, and the soft upgrade isn't really worth it.

i was on 1.1.3, liked it, but just downgraded back to 1.1.1 again just because i like being able to skin the keyboard and stuff. =P
  3. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

Personally I dont care which version I am on atm. All 1.1.1, 2 and 3 are like the same.
  4. smokah702

smokah702 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Stay at .2 because .3 is way to glitchy
  5. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

you should just stay with 1.1.2 cuz 1.1.3 still has a lot of bugs
  6. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Depends what you want
    if you want the wiggle feature more than you care about bugs and glitches... then upgade,
    but if you want to be safe... stay at 1.1.2
  7. Redshift

Redshift New Member

I downgraded from 1.1.3 twice in a row because it gave me so many problems, but the third time around I really stuck my foot in 1.1.3 and it seemed to just... work. I've now been at 1.1.3 for about 3 weeks, and it hasn't given me much trouble at all.
  8. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would say upgrade to 1.1.3. Using Skylar's 1.1.3 Official Upgrader with GUI is incredibly easy. Plus you get all the cool features, such as moving icons around. From my experience, every application I wanted to download has been compatible. I've never experienced any bugs or glitches (aside from getting around the root>mobile, which is pretty easy)..