Should I JB FM 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by yoholmes, Feb 11, 2008.

1. yoholmes

yoholmes New Member

I have a 1.1.2 jailbroken ipod touch and i was wondering if i should go upgrade to 1.1.3. Do you guys like it? What are some advantages and disadvantages?
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

There has been hundreds of these threads. But if you are too lazy to search, then you are probably too lazy to learn to ssh and fix any bugs in 1.1.3, and there are alot of them. For you, i'd say stick with 1.1.2.
  3. blksqrl187

blksqrl187 New Member

do some reading on this one. That's the Search button on the upper left, yeah that one.

+'s:
    Latest and greatest
    Wiggly Icon
    WebClips
    LocateMe

-'s:
    Filesystem looks like swiss cheese. Half the apps don't work, other half need modifying.
  4. nandihno

nandihno New Member

IMO not much benefits..to move to 1.1.3..eh just read the threads..."help me!","Problems","does not work","had to re-install"...etc etc...

wait a couple of weeks...the SDK...should come out this month..once is out...the dev team will release the REAL JB for 1.1.3
    this JB is a "Soft JB" meaning it makes the itouch to think is on a 1.1.3 but in reallity is only on a 1.1.2!
    itunes is the only way to upgrade your real firmware via 1.1.3 and all these JBs dont use itunes at all.
    yet...all the 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 Jbs which are real JB used itunes...
    so....wait a couple of weeks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. LiQuiD eYeZ

LiQuiD eYeZ New Member

the only things i liked on 1.1.3 were wiggly, the ability to put 1 app per page, mail.app works better.

everything else was a pain