Should I Get These Games?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Tigercat212, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Tigercat212

Tigercat212 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Here are some games I was thinking of purchasing, but I'm still not sure if I should. Can everyone tell me what they think of these games, both the good and the bad?

1. Hero of Sparta
    2. Super Monkey Ball
    3. Monopoly Here and Now: The World Edition
    4. X-Plane Airliner (What is there to do in this game? Missions? Acheivements?)

If your favorite game is not on this list, I would love to here it.

Thanks!

Tigercat212
  2. Fenderboy

Fenderboy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have Hero of Sparta and monkey ball. Hero of Sparta is great, one of my favorite games. Kinda like a Zelda game without all the sidequests and exploring... Monkey ball's controls aren't that great but it's still a good game. I think both are worth the buy.
  3. .xLr8™

.xLr8™ New Member

get touchgrind for sure but those games are good i guess?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. DeAzncy

DeAzncy New Member

dont really like super monkey ball.... i just tried it at the apple store. i also was thinking about getting hero of sparta. i am a huge god of war fan and they said hero of sparta was like god of war, so i might get it. i also might buy guitar world tour because you can play drums too(im pretty sure). GET TOUCHGRIND!! great game.
  5. Tigercat212

Tigercat212 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks!

Thanks for helping me. The more people who give me their thoughts, the better.

Also, I am hosting a live stream/giveaway next Saturday, January 17th, 2009 where I will be giving away Mac apps and iPhone/iPod Touch apps, some that I have said I will give out, and some I have kept secret. Check it all out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XYr18UsqqQ
  6. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Xplane is good, but I don't really like super monkey ball.
  7. DeAzncy

DeAzncy New Member

^^PLEASE don't think im stealing your thread. I didnt want to make another thread asking the same question... Im planning to get Guitar world tour, and i am having trouble choosing which game to get. I know these games are completely different, but i want to try both... Should i buy Rolando or Hero of Sparta? which game has longer gameplay and performance? And which is more addicting? thank you.
  8. jeffcball2004

jeffcball2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the first three yes, x plane not sure but i didn't care for 1st version too much(maybe too much going on on a little screen as I am older than most on this forum) would suggest guitar rock tour, pinball rc, & dh bowling....all my most used on 7 pages worth of apps as well as backgammon(ok I said I was older).
  9. DeAzncy

DeAzncy New Member

Never mind... it's settled, im going to get hero of sparta. seems it is more of my type of game

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. bellamire

bellamire New Member

Good choice. Hero Of Sparta is awesome.