Should I get the 32gb or 64gb iPod touch 5g?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lole, Nov 2, 2012.

1. lole

lole New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I really dont know should i get the 32 or 64 gb ipod touch 5g i am undecided because with the 32 they take off like 7 gb if i am correct so therefore i will only have about like25 gb to use i only play to put alot of music on there so should i stick with getting the 32 or go with 64
  2. Ambience

Ambience Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    For me, 32 would be plenty for my purposes. Music doesn't take up that much room.
  3. bstevenhaagen

bstevenhaagen Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    32gb for sure. I think you get around 28GB...and that's plenty. My 32gb ipad can hold all my music, over 300 photos, over 140 apps and a some TV shows.
  4. SilverShip

SilverShip Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yeh get the 32
  5. lole

lole New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    because i just plan to put alot of music on threre no apps no videos just music
  6. eintw1ck

eintw1ck New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I got 40 gb of music on my mac it's not hard to have a lot of music ( read the thread you just posted for my other reply)

And only make one thread on the same topic unless it's like months old which this one isnt
  7. loc_luke

loc_luke Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Get the 64gb, filled up my 32gb iPod and it sucked! Now i have a 64gb
    eintw1ck likes this.
  8. shellben

shellben New Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    It depends. How big is your current music collection and do you constantly add stuff to it? I had a 32 GB touch with a few gigs of videos and apps but mostly music. In 4 years my music collection more than doubled in size. I got to about 3500 songs (medium quality kbps) before I had to start deleting stuff to make room. If you can afford the most space, go for that.

ALTHOUGH...if you aren't interested in any apps or videos, why get the touch? I'd suggest getting the cheaper ipod classic.
  9. ValleyForge

ValleyForge Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    How much?
    I have the 5th gen 32GB on iOS 6.0 and it has 28.2GB capacity.
  10. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    With every iOS device the largest storage capacity is obviously the best option. When it comes to an individuals preference however there are two things to consider.

1.) Price: If money is not a problem them always go for the best product. In this case that means the 64GB model.
    2.) Usage: If price is an option I would advice you to go with the largest capacity you can afford, UNLESS you need more storage space. In that case I would simply advice you to save up for the better model.

Remember, when it comes to determining storage needs don't look at your needs now. Compare you needs today versus a couple years ago. That will help you see which model you'll likely need in the long run.