Should I Get It?

Discussion in 'iPod classic, nano, etc.' started by legendarytrainer, Sep 16, 2008.

1. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ok so heres the deal. I want to get the new nano because my touch is running out of room. i would like to use the nano as my main music player and maybe a movie or 2, but i want to use my touch now for everything other than music (my main video player) however my parents probably will be like "its a waste of money!" and i'll be like, "but its my money" and theyll say "why dont you take a look at a ZUNE" and ill say "no because zunes suck" and theyll say "but why dont you look for a cheaper player" and i'll say "yes but they arent ipods now are they?" so should i get one?
  2. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    heres a great idea: sell your iopd touch, buy a 32GB 2G ipod touch and voila!
  3. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

4. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Creative zen is the bomb, I would get it for my next music/video player
  5. legendarytrainer

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    @mrfajita: well i dont have alot of money. yes i am an ipod fanboy but the "no cuz they're not ipods was a joke" plus i dont need 32 gb i only want 8 gigs cuz i want to about 11 gigs of stuff in all. about 3 gigs from the nano and 8 gigs from the touch.

@clownassasin: i dont want a new touch, becuase i like the external controls on the other ipods which is why i want a new nano. i want to be able to swithc songs without taking it out of my pocket. plus i like the feel of ipod nanos, the tall ones.
  6. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

the zen isnt just 32gb, but it would be room to grow
    its also 16gb and 8gb, 4gb, and 2gb, all with SD cards for expansion
  7. legendarytrainer

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    yeah but ipods are so cool... uhh it pains me to say it, i like ipods way to much.
  8. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Have you thought about getting that new 120GB iPod Classic?

Please Register or Log in to view images

You may be interested in that.
  9. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

I'd recommend getting the Classic over the Nano if you're using it as "your main music player". Although if you're keeping your touch then it'd be tempted to buy a Nano as you'd have 2 new gadgets and they look awesome side-by-side.
  10. legendarytrainer

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    well when i mean main music player i mean no music on my touch (except maybe a few songs.) i dont have more than 2 gigabytes of music. i dont have like a million cds like some people. so i dont need 120 gigabytes. plus im not a big fan of hardrives. my first 4 ipods were hardrives and 3 out of 4 died in about a year and a half from harddrive faliure, even though i hadn't dropped any of them (well maybe a few times, but only on soft surfaces ie:bed, couch) so yeah