Should I get Geek Squad Protection?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by faizan96, Sep 17, 2008.

1. faizan96

faizan96 New Member

I just bought an ipod touch G2 from Best Buy and am going to get warranty. Should i get BB protection or Apple Care????? Please reply quick.
  2. smokah702

smokah702 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    bb protections so if it breaks they'll give you a new one with apple you have to send it out i think and they'll fix it
  3. River

River New Member

AppleCare FTW!!!!!
  4. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Get an extended warranty or applecare, geek sqaud has been utterly useless when I have asked them for help.
  5. Strygwr

Strygwr New Member

AppleCare fo sho

I told em my screen was f***ed up and changed colors half way and I had to hit it to make it work again, and they gave me a brand new ipod...it was like god on crack.
  6. faizan96

faizan96 New Member

and this was BB?
  7. ccy656

ccy656 New Member

I got a tv from best buy...it broke 2 times, somehow, and each time it broke i not only got a new one (because it wasnt able to be fixed...and they make this determination w/o much effort) but I got to pick out any TV that was either of equal price value or of equal quality (if equal value wasn't available). Since everything gets cheaper all the time, this basically spells and upgrade.

If it breaks within a year (or during the manufacturer's warranty, however long it is) then you will get a new one AND continue your guarantee should it break again. if it breaks beyond a year but still while you are covered by best buy, then you will get a new one but your coverage will expire with the new iPod and you will have to buy new coverage (still very worth it).