Should I Downgrade Poll

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JacobVengeance, Jun 30, 2010.

?

Should we downgrade?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Okay so many of us 2G hardware users are having problems and bugs with iOS 4. I finally got mine stable and working again, but now I miss some jailbreak features. This goes for a lot of people. Do you think there will be an update from Apple to fix our issues or should we downgrade to 3.1.3 and jailbreak?

Also: Is Apple signing 3.1.3 still?
  2. LssThanThree

LssThanThree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Apple isn't signing 3.1.3 anymore.
  3. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

If you feel like your ipod touch 2gen sucks on 4.0 which I seen on a rooom mates 8gb ipod touch 3gen/2gen... The 4.0 is buggy on her device. Vs my ipod touch 3gen 32gb.....
  4. metalmilitia

metalmilitia Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Apple is actually still signing 3.1.3 because the iPod touch 1st gen users and iPhone 2g users can't upgrade to iOS 4.0...

You should probably downgrade to 3.1.2. I've had problems trying to downgrade to 3.1.3 so im gonna try 3.1.2
  5. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Apple doesn't need to sign for 1st gen iPod touch/iPhone users, as these devices do not have the SHSH requirements. Only 3rd gen iPods and the iPhone 3GS have these.

3.1.3 stopped being signed on the day 4.0 was released. Apple only made 4.0 free so they could force people with the new devices to upgrade allowing them to stop signing 3.1.3 and remove the jailbreak.