Should I Do It

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Chaski, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Chaski

Chaski New Member

Hey,

This is my first post. I'm not a total noob, I know a lot about Apple, PCs and the iPod Touch. But I don't know much about Jailbreaking.

I don't know if there's a similar thread to this, but I haven't got the time to search, so we'll see what we get.

I have a 16GB iPod Touch, bought it myself just after Christmas. It works great - looks, and sounds awesome.

Here's the question, do you think I should Jailbreak my iPod? And if so, why? What are the big advantage's, the best features against the disadvantages?
  2. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    There are tons of posts about this. Literally tons. It takes the same amount of time to search that it takes to get a response to this thread, so please search.
  3. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

just check out the site for a while to find all the amazing things you can do, no offense but it seems like everyone (including me and justin carpenter up there) are a little tired of dealing with the influx of newbie threads.

its easy to make friends on here and get your answers with just a little searching

not everyone will be so nice about it, remember that

cheers

oh and welcome to the forums!
  4. Chaski

Chaski New Member

Fair enough, I'll search.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

lol

I like how this thread was posted in the MODS section. if you even look around the section youre in before you post into it, youll get the answer

if you havent gotten it yet, its YES!
  6. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yes and if you want to know about jailbreaking well there is a whole section dedicated to tell you about it!
  7. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  8. AVFC1

AVFC1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    To cut a long story short, IMO its not worth buying if you dont jailbreak it.
  9. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

OMG someone's using the Wiki?!!?!?

"...haven't got the time to search" <-- Are you serious?

If you don't have the time to search i'm sure taking time out of your day to blink and breathe must be quite demanding--not to mention spending a moment to read up on how not to brick your ipod when you're tooling with the filesystem..
  10. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

No, you should not jailbreak it. You can't take time to search the forum, we don't want to waste our time with all your stupid questions that are answered in the STICKIES.