Should I Continue to do Reviews (i've only done one) and What Apps to review...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, Nov 25, 2008.

?

Should I Do Reviews? (They Will Be In-Depth)

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I Can Care Less

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. qasim

qasim New Member

Hey guys, if you haven't noticed, I have started to review app store apps (will, i've only done one).. I did Asphalt 4. That was an OLD app, but i wanted to reveiw it because i wanted to see if i could do good reviews and asphalt is a good "tester" and i guess i can do pretty decent reviews. Besides i think its fun (lol).. So i was wondering what games you guys want me to review. I will do full detailed in depth reviews featuring gameplay and graphics and all the major topics of the app/game. Give me some games and hopefully I'll review them. Also, i've put up a poll so you guys could vote if you want me to review or not... THANKS =]
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I saw an app on here called "Fish" or "iFish" ? And it was a physics based game...

I'd like a review before I buy it. It does look good..
  3. qasim

qasim New Member

lol will i'm starting to feel a little bad.. one person DOESN't want me to review.. and 2 people dont give a crap.. =[ =[. i made one more for bgizzle and abcmasj... ifish.. people told me it was a great review and i should continue.. btw.. guys PLEASE add comments and replies and tell me what games TO review.. PLEASE guys. i want to do reviews... thanks =].. i might not do anymore sicne only 4 people want me tooo and 2 people dont care and one person doesnt want me to.. so yea.. lol
  4. Googleman

Googleman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'd like to see the reviews of NFS, SimCity, Touchgrind and Rolando when come out so i can read a good review as the ones you do so i can make a good decision, and keep up the good work, you're doing great i liked your Asphalt review

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. qasim

qasim New Member

thanks.. i'll definately do nfs, touchgrind, simcity, and rolando.. no doubt about it.. but i have to go to pakistan for vacation (my mom's side of family lives there so i'm going there for winter vacaton, going like december 20th ish) anyways i'll do the reveiws about a couple of hours after the game's release, or after a day..