Should I buy this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iZOMBii, Aug 21, 2009.

  1. iZOMBii

    iZOMBii New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2009
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  2. iptman

    iptman Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1,047
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you can pull off a bid for under $50, then do it
  3. Xii

    Xii New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1,147
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Seems you answered your own question.

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  4. macdude2

    macdude2 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    298
    Likes Received:
    2
    wait for 3g. It ill be better all around and then if you don't like it the 2g will be cheaper anyway.
  5. Pandawg

    Pandawg Community Development

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2007
    Messages:
    6,771
    Likes Received:
    825
    The price will go up. Four days left is a long time. I would just wait for the 3G, or at least the keynote to see what will happen.
  6. Nburnes

    Nburnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2009
    Messages:
    9,022
    Likes Received:
    767
    Device:
    OnePlus One
    I would wait to see if a 3rd gen comes out. If it does 2g prices will go down.
  7. The7thWitness

    The7thWitness New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Messages:
    554
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    2G iPod touch

Share This Page