should i buy the 3g now or wait till october for the event???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by roxanaroxi, Sep 12, 2009.

1. roxanaroxi

roxanaroxi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there's been rumors that a ipod touch 3g will be released october again with a camera but i dont think so they just release the 2.5 or watever u wanna call it,the 2.5 barely brought anything i think dat was stupid.But isnt the event on october about mac's???how the hell is and ipod touch going to be there unless there a tablet i guess??? so should i buy it now or do i wait more i been waiting to buy this ipod touch 2.5 for over 5 months wat do i do im stuck
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Will not happen!
  3. ilikeguitar90

ilikeguitar90 New Member

As someone suggested, you can buy one with a 30 day return policy and then return it within the 30 days if the rumors get stronger and you really believe a new one with a camera will be released.
  4. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Buy it now....dont listen to those rumors....u saw how false the rumors of the iPod touch 3G was so what makes anyone think there will be a new iPod touch on october(dont even think about posting the picture of bestbuy iPod touch 3G case cuz i saw it a bunch lol)....october is the month in which all the macs shine,not the iPods....
  5. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    this.

and if by some slim chance Apple did do this, they would offer a rebate, or trade in deal, just like they did with early iphone adopters when they got screwed.
  6. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    You could hope for it. I'm not saying it will not happen and I'm not saying it will.
  7. roxanaroxi

roxanaroxi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    allright im going to buy the 3g tommorow im tired of waiting and its true that it might not even come true thanks for everyone who reply to this thread
  8. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

of course it will happen. It makes perfect sense to upgrade one iPod model at a media event for computers, rendering their own new product obsolete after 3 weeks.
  9. abakalad

abakalad Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i wouldnt bother i mean honestly this is our ipod lineup, for this season at least. Im gonna save and hopefully get the 32gb model 3rd gen
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    *some-day over the rainbow way up high*
  10. Cappahayden

Cappahayden New Member

I honestly can't believe that a company with the presence of mind that Apple has would announce a somewhat, upgraded Touch version without the damn camera that everyone is mental about, and not mention anything of another upgrade in the near future (Oct) to let their customers know that those wishing for a camera version should hold off. I mean lets face it, if this were the case Apple's best approach would have been to state that not everyone wants a camera and therefore, we do not want to burden those customers with paying extra for something they do not want and therefore should not have to pay for, however for those waiting for a camera carrying itouch we will have an announcement next month, that should cover what you've been waiting for...... I just can't see them saying nothing and taking such a gamble on pissing off a huge number of customers who just might move on somewhere else. I'll be amazed if it happens.