Should I Buy Terminator: Salvation Now For $6, or Wait for AC to be $6? Thanks! :]

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, May 11, 2009.

Should I Buy Terminator: Salvation Now For $6, or Wait for AC to be $6?

1. Buy Terminator: Salvation Now

1 vote(s)
  2. Wait For Assassin's Creed $4 Price Drop

5 vote(s)
  3. Buy None; Wait For Other Games Coming Out Soon (i.e. Peggle)

6 vote(s)
  1. qasim

qasim New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Gameloft has already dropped the price of Terminator: Salvation to six dollars, and I'm guessing this is due to the low sales they got from it. So i think they'll drop the price for Assassin's Creed soon because it was number 19 on the top 50 games, but now it's 45, so i think they'll drop that in a week or two, and I can wait that long. But I don't know what to buy now!! Lol.. I have six bucks, and should I buy TS now or AC later? Thanks!! lol.. :]

Please Answer the Poll and if you wish to add details, just reply! Thanks!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    thx for helping guys!! (will thanks to that one voter... lol) but ah well. i broke down and got it..

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

May 25, 2008

If you already have Brothers in Arms, don't get Terminator. It's the exact same thing as BIA with different characters.

I personally didn't like Terminator. The graphics scared me more than the robots that were attacking me. I liked Assassins Creed 100x more but if you already have Hero of Sparta, don't get Assassins.

Hope this helps!
  3. jcp42877

jcp42877 New Member

Sep 14, 2008
    sonuva b*tch!! and i spent $10 on that when it came out. this is completely bogus! oh well, at least it was GC credit and not actual money of mine.

seriously though, if they're going to drop the price THIS soon after release when people have already paid a good deal more, they need to reimburse us