Should I buy an ipod touch 2g now or wait thill a new device is comming?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Meikrekel, May 6, 2009.

1. Meikrekel

Meikrekel New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    A) I am thinking about buying an ipod touch 2g but the last time there are alot of speculations about a new ipod touch, so should I buy one now or wait till a new device?

B) When I have the device, should I jailbreak it before putting music and games and stuff on it or what should I do? should I synchronize it to itunes, jailbreak it and then use the device, can someone tell me what I should do and how to do it?

C) Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mark1985

mark1985 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A) wait for the new device as there are rumours about a camera and stuff i´d wait for the new one
    B) I don´t think that there will be a jailbreak for the new iPod touch right after it´s released but if yes i would jailbreak it imideately
    C)no problem
  3. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think the ipod touch 2g is already a great device. If you like what you see then get it.

It's hard to decide here because we don't know what the 3rd gen has to offer if it does come. Not alot is coming to my mind but, they might upgrade battery, LCD -> OLED, thinner, faster, stereo speakers.

if you really can't decide, then waiting until september could give you full information about what you chose between. If the 3g comes out and you don't like it, chances are that prices on the earlier gen meaning the 2g will lower.
  4. I.C_DeDPeoPle

I.C_DeDPeoPle Member

A.if u cant wait then get an 1g ipod (used) something to practice with.

B.skip

C. Ilove your english man
  5. Meikrekel

Meikrekel New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    By B i was talking about if i get the 2g and sync it for the first time to my pc, should i jailbreak it immedeately
  6. mark1985

mark1985 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you get the 2g then i´d say that you should first of all check, wheter everything is ok (hardware) and then jailbreak it because when you jailbreak all your suff is deleted from iPod and thats not so cool, when you allready used it a longer time
  7. Meikrekel

Meikrekel New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Actually..... your right! Think that that's wat I'm gonna do if I get the 2g.