Should I buy an iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by - Wesker -, Jul 10, 2010.

1. - Wesker -

- Wesker - New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have the money to buy an iPad, but should I buy it? I have and iPod Touch and I would like to buy the iPad for its bigger screen for gaming, like is hard to play in an iPod because of the small screen, but in the iPad's screen it should be easy and nice. I was also thinking on waiting and buying a Nintendo 3DS, I use to had a DS but it was stolen, I was pretty enjoyable, and the main reasons I would like to wait are for its new 3D gaming experience, Resident Evil Revelations (think that's the name) cause i'm a die hard RE fan, TLoZ Ocarina of time 3D, I played the original but never finish it, and maybe Mario Kart 3D. It's a hard decision for me so I decided to post it in my favorite forum

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. carlos!

carlos! Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    most of the answers you're going to get are going to be to get an iPad.
    IMO the iPad is a tablet with gaming capabilities and the 3DS(or similar handhelds) is for gaming with multimedia capabilities.
  3. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If you really want gaming, then wait for the 3DS, which will be released sometime next year... (no, seriously, 2011 release, might even be Dec 2011)

If you want to surf the web without pinch-zooming every second, draw an old man without spending months, or see that guy sniping you from afar, give the iPad in the Apple store a try...
  4. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I saw the Legend of Zelda part, I say 3DS. Probably the best game ever released across ANY platform. (In my opinion)
  5. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would suggest the iPad, of course!

6. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    3DS? Wouldnt go for. The DS's annoy me, I have had the Original DS, the DS Lite and the DSi. I have found the iPod Touch gaming better than them all.
    It's so much more engaging to use your fingers to control things.

Legend of Zelda is good on DS, but that's about it. Think about your favourite games on iPod... in HD.
  7. rightperspective

rightperspective Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The 3DS will be AWESOME because of its 3D abilities, but the iPad is WAY better. If you are a game fanatic, then go for the 3DS. Otherwise, you MUST get the iPad. Go test drive it. It is incredibly amazing. It's much more sturdy and better-built than the iPod touch.

Better yet, get an iPhone 4

8. - Wesker -

- Wesker - New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks for your replies. I think i'm going for the iPad. iPhone 4?! IMO, iPhone 4 is way worst than the iPad, the only things that made the iPhone 4 so special are the retina display, why do you want such high definition in such a small screen, facetime, well thats a good one, but to use it you need to have wifi, and another user with an iPhone, why not use Skype on your computer, more ram, and the 5MP camera that records in 720p, you can buy a 12MP camera for less than 100 dollars, so iPhone 4 is not superior than the iPad, the only useful thing that the iPhone 4 has is more ram.
  9. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    iPad... I don't really like nintendo that much... Plus you'll have to wait a while for the 3DS !
  10. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The iPad kicks ass.