SHOOT GAME : GeoGeo Wars is out!!! (SALE $0.99 OFF %50 orginal price: $1.99)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by richdonker, Nov 2, 2009.

1. richdonker

richdonker Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333267627&mt=8

------------------------------------------------------------
    50% OFF FOR 24 HOURS original price:$1.99
    ------------------------------------------------------------

congratunation LITE VERSION IS OUT NOW

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=335795311&mt=8

SHOOT! DESTROY! BLAST THEM TO BITS! GeoGeo Wars will give you an excellent opportunity to satisfy all your shoot 'em up needs. The controls are very easy to learn, and will be usable with only one hand!

GeoGeo Wars is a frantically fun game, just like the game Geometry Wars on the XBOX platform, from which this game was inspired. However, GeoGeo Wars has some new gameplay elements, and invaders will not only appear randomly onscreen, but they will also rush you from all directions. What do you think? Can you survive?

It's easy to start and easy to play; you can move your ship onscreen and attack the invaders by using a finger. Your enemies will appear randomly onscreen from all directions, but we've conveniently allowed your ship to be turned and moved 360 degrees and you'll also be able to fire in any direction while you're moving! Therefore, you can escape enemies and get back at them at the same time.

it's effective in these levels which enemies appear, move randomly onscreen. otherwise, ship just can move at 4 directions: up, down, left, right.

when all geo-invaders in current level move out from up, or down, or left, or right, you'd better rotate your iDevice with relative direction to make the control more easy!

Your ship will increase in power based on the points you receive from killing the geo-invaders. In this game, you have a simple motto: Kill as many as possible. The more points, the more power.

In addition, there will be numerous power-ups that you can pick up in the game, counterbalanced by the fact that your enemies will also become stronger and more numerous as you progress.

---GAME FEATURES---
    1. 15 challenging levels
    2. Two unique ships to control and fight with
    3. OpenFeint leaderboards

---NOTE---
    1. You can press the "H" button on the bottom left corner to hide the moving background.

---The next version includes:---
    1. 30 LEVELS
    2. Adjust the challenging level's difficulty

The next version1.1 has already been prepared. it will be submitted this weekend,
    so please give me the feedback before this weekend.

Later updates will be announced as they are planned. Hope you guys enjoy the game, give me some feedback on it once it's out!
  2. xmandeathx

xmandeathx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Awesome. I remember long time ago I saw the dev make a thread saying he wanted to make Geometry wars, or a clone, and this is what it turned into. I'm amazed. It was like 3-5 months when he made that thread.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

It's not on sale! I still see it for $1.99

4. richdonker

richdonker Member

wait for a moment, the display will change to $0.99, sure, GeoGeo Wars price is $0.99
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Alright, cool thanks
  6. MuckYu

MuckYu Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    this looks much better than the other ones
  7. Arrows

Arrows New Member

Device:
    iPod touch