Shocking chat log found about CMW's true feelings twords the dev team

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by DarkMasterGrey, Apr 13, 2008.

1. DarkMasterGrey

DarkMasterGrey New Member

It appears to have been taken down.

But one of the members here have a log of a discussion today in the #winpwn channel on irc between CMW and another person "I believe he is on the dev team"

In the chat CMW makes the channel +M "where only he and people with voice can chat", then he begins to rant about the devteam.

While I understand credit should be given, he should not openly attack the devteam in a channel full of people. What makes this seem more like a attack is the fact he silenced it to do this, I mean why couldn't he had a PM chat with the other person?

Here is the log with the people entering and exiting edited out: http://pastebin.com/f67ca10e4

and here is the full version with entering and exiting: http://pastie.caboo.se/private/s92gbwjd1ywngy2aigj1tq

Also I have chatted with the person who found this and he has been banned from #winpwn without warning after posting this.
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You posted this 5 Minutes ago on another account. No use posting it with a new account.
  3. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Like I said in the other post, CMW should had been a bit more private with what he said. Also what dont help is someone "edited" the original log, so something is being covered up.

So yea if you wish you can delete this and the other thread. I just wanted to state my oppinion on what he said and why I think it was wrong.

Btw someone mentioned the other thread in #winpwn and I have been banned. So keep in mind, dont speak your mind in #winpwn or you will get banned.

Also please delete the other thread, I would much rather discussing the thing here instead of a empty thread.
  4. Firespray

Firespray Banned

What are you trying to go paparazzi on him now? Who cares, he wants credit where credit is due, nothing wrong with that.
  5. 16gbofmagic.

16gbofmagic. New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dev Teams remind me of 7th grade dances. So much goddamn drama.
  6. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Whats funny is thats the reason I was banned from winpwn "drama", also @firespray I agree he deserves credit, but he could had talked about it in a more private manner. I mean he +m'd the channel full of people then started ranting this.

What he did was almost as bad as zibrii and childish.
  7. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea i saw this earlier too. Some members of the dev team are weird. (Not cmw, the people not given just credit. . .)
  8. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

and quite a few handjobs

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Ketouch

Ketouch New Member

were the hell did you go to school?

Please Register or Log in to view images

lol
  10. KingOfWar

KingOfWar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The guy who posted this is a dumb ass. Its cmw's opinion. You have an opinion saying its wrong what cmw did. I don't get why the f*** people make such huge deals from such little things.