ok. Yesterday I got an ipod touch. I LOVE it. well, I was listening to music last night and all of the sudden I felt 3 or 4 quick shocks(and heard them) in my left ear from the earbud. Being the freak out I am I threw the headphones and jumped a little Please Register or Log in to view images I wouldn't say it hurt that bad though. Ive felt worse static shocks. I think it was a static shock, I just want to make sure. I mean, it makes sence, Ive been getting shocked A LOT today and yesterday by almost everything, but I thought there would be something on earbuds to stop discharge from happening? I just want to know if its normal, and if I should keep using these headphones.